Strength & Longevity
• Over 40 years of development experience across western canada
• Specializing in mature neighborhoods and revitalization
- Our patented steel & concrete construction method has numerous benefits over traditional wood construction. Light Gauge Steel (LGS) is lighter and stronger than wood. This makes the construction process easier for our crews, so your home is completed sooner.
- In addition to being easy to work with, LGS is highly durable. A roof structure created using steel can support up to 30% heavier snow loads than conventional roofs. LGS framing is unaffected by temperature and humidity changes, so your home will not be prone to drywall damage, nail popping, door jambs, sagging windows or air gaps.
- Another major advantage of using LGS is that the materials we use are termite-resistant and non-combustible. Not only will this save you time and money down the road, but you will rest easy knowing your home is fire-rated.
• Patented steel & concrete construction
• Highly sustainable - less than 1% wood used.
- We use over 80% post consumer products.
- Our LGS framing can accommodate any home style, from traditional to contemporary to ultra-modern. Because LGS is cost-efficient, a luxury condominium in Edmonton is a reality, even at a lower price point.
- We specialize in mature neighborhoods; a number of our projects are aimed at neighborhood revitalization. However, we are also embarking on several projects that aim to make urban living affordable in the Edmonton downtown core.
- We know that Edmonton is constantly evolving. That’s why we use panelized materials for our building facings. This makes it easier to change the look of our buildings as design trends progress. Our buildings also feature non-load-bearing walls that are easy to remove, alter or relocate, so that your home can grow with you.
• Granite counter tops, high quality laminate flooring, tile flooring, High quality stainless steel appliances
• Highest appraised resale values
- Our homes are outfitted with timeless, high-quality finishes, such as tile flooring and granite counter tops. We go the extra mile and equip our residential and commercial units with stainless steel appliances and high-quality bathroom and kitchen fixtures. To complete the ultra-modern feel, brushed steel and brushed aluminum are utilized for lighting and hardware.
- Our Exterior Insulation Finishing System (EIFS) is available in a wide array of colors, which our design team adapts from the surrounding buildings in each community. When you purchase a BCM home, you know that it’s going to look beautiful, both inside and out.